Join the Auza.Net team!
If you want Information Technology related challenges and have the willingness to learn new things, you may be what we are looking for! We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
- On-the-Job Trainees or OJT for Summer 2013 – Join us for the Summer OJT program and get to experience real world work with a large commercial project of Auza.Net for release later this year. Applicants must be incoming senior students (4th or 5th year in school year 2013-2014) from electronics, electrical or computer engineering courses, computer science, information technology or other related courses. Students from vocational or two-year courses may be accepted on a case-to-case basis.
- Senior Software Developer – lead a team of developers. Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related courses. Must be proficient in PHP, MySQL, HTML, Java, C/C++ and other languages. Proficiency in both Linux and Windows is an advantage.
- Content Writers – Graduate of any college degree. Must have very good English written communication skills. Researches on various topics and writes content.
- Technical Support Supervisor – Graduate of Computer Engineering, Computer Science or IT related courses. TESDA accreditation is an advantage. Supervisory experience is an advantage. Will be responsible for handling customer service requests.
- Website Developer/Designer/Graphic designer and editor – Graduate of any IT or Fine Arts related course. Must be very proficient in Photoshop or other image processing software. Must be proficient in CSS/HTML. Knowledge in video editing is an advantage.
Please send resume with picture and application letter stating the position applied for and send to email@example.com.